For those of you who haven’t heard, there is a great and amazingly awesome plus size blogger conference in Las Vegas on September 17-19, 2010. It’s called
The ruffle top was extremely soft and comfy, but it was a little big on me. I usually wear a US size 18 and this was a Torrid size 2. I think the size 1 would have been perfect. I love the frills on the top, it added a very feminine touch to the outfit.
If you’re looking for a vintage inspired skinny jean, then you should really check these out. The denim is a great wash and I love the vintage touches. I was worried about the size when I was putting them on, I didn’t think they were going to fit. But, once I zipped them up, they fit like a glove. The jeans are made of this Virtual Stretch fabric, so they were very comfy. There are faux front pockets and I wish the waist was a little higher. But I loved how they fit me and I felt like they gave my butt some shape.
I’m curious if any of you have tried these jeans yet? How did you like them?
The top is a US size 12, but I’m a size 18 and it’s still roomy on me. Sorry for the poor image quality, I have to send my camera in to get fixed. So, the Blackberry has to do.
Read below to enter!
- To enter all you have to do is follow me on twitter. Now isn’t that easy?
- If you already do or just start following, you must leave your twitter i.d. in the comment section and tell me that you’re following me.
- For an extra entry tweet the following: ” I hope I win this #HM top from @CurvesandChaos http://bit.ly/b8BpZs ” Make sure you leave a copy of the tweet as a comment or it won’t count.
- Remember this giveaway is for my twitter followers only!
- Hurry up and enter, this ends on Monday, August 30th, 2010 at 11 p.m. PST.
I know the sun is blazing here in L.A., but I am still day dreaming about fall trends! We have seen this cascading trend already, but I don’t see it going anywhere just yet. This time it has hit our knits and jackets for the upcoming season. They are so easy to pair with your favorite tanks or tees. And it’s the perfect “go to” look with a pair of booties and jeggings. It definitely gives us that layered look we all love. I think I want them all! Why does that always happen?
- Old Navy Woman’s Plus Drape Front Sweater Vest $34.50
- Evans Grey Stud Waterfall Cardigan £35.00
- Nordstrom Halogen Tiered Open Front Jacket $110.00
- Ashley Stewart Sleeveless Knit Vest $24.00
- ASOS Exclusive Wrap Front Shrug $58.98
- Nordstrom Calvin Klein Jeans Blanket Sweater $99.50
- Love Drobe Waterfall Cardigan with Lace Back £35.00
- Eliza Parker Million Ways Long Cardigan $88.00
- Alloy Pointelle Cascade Cardigan $36.90
- Torrid Crocheted Vest $34.00
- SimplyBe PU Drape Jacket $91.00
- Wet Seal Slub Wrap $14.99
- Alloy Cascade Cardigan $36.90-38.90