Clearly I am having some type of shoe obsession! I don’t know what it is, but I need shoes! Raise your hand if you’re with me? And doesn’t there always seems to be an occasion that requires the purchase of new shoes. Maybe it’s the Two Point OH LA Snowball on Saturday that has me wanting a holiday inspired shoe like the ones below. A fatshionista is never satisfied, especially around the holidays. Read more
Congratulations to the winner of the $100 Lane Bryant Gift Card! Our very own Stiletto Siren of Lips, Hips, and Fatshion Tips was chosen using Random.org. Can’t wait to see what she buys! Now, on to giveaway #3!
It’s officially December! That’s means holiday parties galore. And you know you’re going to need a hot snow melting design created for the curvy woman! And I know exactly where you can find it…JIBRI!
JIBRI is “a perfect combination of high fashion chic and urban street sleek sizes in 14-24. JIBRI features a variation of punk innovation, classic construction, and vintage inspiration.” Now, wouldn’t you want to own a design from this label?
Holiday Dress Giveaway #3 is here with a $150 gift certificate from JIBRI to use on any regular priced merchandise or sample! I received this gift certificate during Viva Fat Vegas, but haven’t been able to make up my mind of a purchase. I’ve kind of been driving myself crazy about it! So, I’ve decided to give it to one of you!
Imagine rocking this Strapless Leopard Cocktail Dress (right) during the holidays. You will definitely give those curves attention!
- Leave a comment below telling me which one of JIBRI’s past collections are your favorite.
- You must be 18 years old or older, leave a VALID email address, and the winner will be chosen on 12/6/10 using Random.org.
- Giveaway is open internationally.
- For only one extra entry tweet: “I just entered @CurvesandChaos #HolidayDressGiveaway for a $150 #JIBRI gift certificate http://t.co/z8MG9Pt ” (must leave a separate comment with link of tweet).
You know the holidays are right around the corner when all things velvet roll out. From dresses to accessories, it’s super luxe and often comes in basic colors like black and red. It’s definitely an acquired material, that gives whatever form it’s in a vintage appeal. If you love velvet, but don’t want wear it, how about you try carrying it. These clutches below could add some pizazz to your holiday look. That mustard Juicy Couture Gifting Bow Capsule Clutch is mine! So, are you a fan of velvet?
Congratulations to Crystal who blogs at Thicker Than Your Average Girl! She won dress #1! I know she’s going to look great in it! We expect to see photos on your blog!
Dress #2 isn’t exactly a dress, but it’s enough to get you that stunning holiday look! It’s a $100 gift card to one of my favorite stores, Lane Bryant. They have a great selection of holiday dresses and the must needed “bling” to get you that festive holiday look! Details on how to enter are below…
- Visit Lane Bryant and leave a comment telling me which holiday dress you’ll buy with the gift card.
- Must leave a valid email address or your entry will not be counted.
- For only one extra entry: Tweet “Win a $100 gift card from @LaneBryant and @CurvesandChaos for the #HolidayDressGiveaway http://bit.ly/ia8lH5 ” must leave the tweet as a comment or it will not count.
- Giveaway open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- Only one entry per person, unless using the one extra entry. Winner will be chosen using random.org on 12/1/10.
Looking for that amazing Thanksgiving sale? Check out Sealed with a Kiss Designs “Pink Turkey Sale!” Register and you may get 50%, 40%, 30%, or 20% off anything in the entire store! Go here for more information!
The Holiday Dress Giveaway is here! Yay! Every week until mid-December, I’m giving you a chance to win your holiday dress! Yes, I am a festive holiday-loving person! This week, this dress is courtesy of ME! I was shopping at Ross (one of my bargainsita faves) for a dress to wear on New Year’s Eve and I saw this beauty below!
It’s an R&M Richards (size 24 only!) and it retails for $79, but Ross is selling it for $29. They didn’t have my size (boo!), but I couldn’t let it go. I felt that someone should have it. I’m sorry, but the pictures do not do this dress justice. It really sparkles and would make a fab NYE dress! Read below for details on how to enter!
To Enter: Leave a comment, along with a valid email address, telling me what your favorite holiday “go to” look is. Is it your fave sequin dress? Do you wear candy cane earrings? Mistletoe?
Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents and only one entry per person. Ends 11/21/10.
Like I need another reason to sparkle…hee hee…sequins always seem to stand out during the fall and winter seasons. I love wearing them during the holidays and as you saw in the Evans video below Toccara loves them too! Don’t worry if you think they’re too dressy, most of the pieces below are paired with jeans. It’s a great way to add a little “ooh la la” to an outfit. I love the cardigan below. Which one is your favorite?
The holidays are right around the corner and what better way to start it off than crossing someone off your gift list in November. Here’s your chance to win a watch from Orient Watch USA!
Orient watches “are mechanical watches powered by a mainspring, without using electrical power. The winding of the spring causes the “heart” of the watch to beat.” In other words…they don’t require a battery and they wind themselves when you wear it!
But, this isn’t about my gift list…it’s about you winning and choosing one of the watches below! That’s a $135 retail value! Find out how to enter below.
To enter go HERE and leave me a comment below telling me what your favorite watch is. Make sure there is a valid email address or twitter i.d. in your comment.
- Tweet “I hope I win the #OrientWatchUSA giveaway from @CurvesandChaos http://bit.ly/aWWaIp ” Please don’t forget to leave your tweet as a comment, or it won’t count (This entry can only be used once!)
- Follow me via Google Connect, if you already do, leave a comment telling me you already follow me.
- Open to U.S. residents only.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- Only one entry per person, unless using the 2 extra entries.
- Giveaway ends November 15th, 2010.