Clearly I am having some type of shoe obsession! I don’t know what it is, but I need shoes! Raise your hand if you’re with me? And doesn’t there always seems to be an occasion that requires the purchase of new shoes. Maybe it’s the Two Point OH LA Snowball on Saturday that has me wanting a holiday inspired shoe like the ones below. A fatshionista is never satisfied, especially around the holidays. Read more
Congratulations to the winner of the $100 Lane Bryant Gift Card! Our very own
It’s officially December! That’s means holiday parties galore. And you know you’re going to need a hot snow melting design created for the curvy woman! And I know exactly where you can find it…JIBRI!
JIBRI is “a perfect combination of high fashion chic and urban street sleek sizes in 14-24. JIBRI features a variation of punk innovation, classic construction, and vintage inspiration.” Now, wouldn’t you want to own a design from this label?
Holiday Dress Giveaway #3 is here with a $150 gift certificate from JIBRI to use on any regular priced merchandise or sample! I received this gift certificate during Viva Fat Vegas, but haven’t been able to make up my mind of a purchase. I’ve kind of been driving myself crazy about it! So, I’ve decided to give it to one of you!
Imagine rocking this Strapless Leopard Cocktail Dress (right) during the holidays. You will definitely give those curves attention!
- Leave a comment below telling me which one of JIBRI’s past collections are your favorite.
- You must be 18 years old or older, leave a VALID email address, and the winner will be chosen on 12/6/10 using Random.org.
- Giveaway is open internationally.
- For only one extra entry tweet: “I just entered @CurvesandChaos #HolidayDressGiveaway for a $150 #JIBRI gift certificate http://t.co/z8MG9Pt ” (must leave a separate comment with link of tweet).
You know the holidays are right around the corner when all things velvet roll out. From dresses to accessories, it’s super luxe and often comes in basic colors like black and red. It’s definitely an acquired material, that gives whatever form it’s in a vintage appeal. If you love velvet, but don’t want wear it, how about you try carrying it. These clutches below could add some pizazz to your holiday look. That mustard Juicy Couture Gifting Bow Capsule Clutch is mine! So, are you a fan of velvet?
Congratulations to Crystal who blogs at
- Visit Lane Bryant and leave a comment telling me which holiday dress you’ll buy with the gift card.
- Must leave a valid email address or your entry will not be counted.
- For only one extra entry: Tweet “Win a $100 gift card from @LaneBryant and @CurvesandChaos for the #HolidayDressGiveaway http://bit.ly/ia8lH5 ” must leave the tweet as a comment or it will not count.
- Giveaway open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- Only one entry per person, unless using the one extra entry. Winner will be chosen using random.org on 12/1/10.