You already know how big of a fan I am when it comes to the Queen Grace Collection. They know how to dress a woman’s body elegantly. Their pieces are sophisticated and sexy at the same time. So, when they told me they wanted to give you a dress for the holidays from their Queen Grace Collection Holiday Series I said YES! Read more
Halloween is only a week away! I swear this year is just flying by! It will be Christmas before we know it. Sorry, I’m not even going to talk about that. Anyways, I want to show you 17 plus size Halloween costumes I love and give you a few tips when choosing one. Read more
I know what you’re thinking. This watch really isn’t my “style,” but why does it have to be? I think it’s so cute! Wait…it is my style…it sparkles! LOL!
I’ve always admired Betsey Johnson and her designs. I saw this Skull watch, but in white, a few weeks ago. Now, that I’ve seen it in black I definitely need it!
Can you believe there are only 12 days until Christmas?!? I am not ready. At all.
I’m going to be doing some major shopping this week. I’m putting together my gift list and all I can think about is what I want. LOL! Of course!
The first thing on my wish list would be ‘Bombshell’, it’s one of my favorite fragrances from Victoria’s Secret. I was lucky enough to get a complimentary bottle a few months ago at an event and I’ve been wearing it ever since. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it too! You can’t go wrong with that.
Sexy today. Sexy tomorrow. Sexy forever.™ A glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid.
Is there a fragrance on your Christmas wish list?
Some of you might think “Black Friday” is just a regular old shopping day. Wrong. It’s not. The day after Thanksgiving is the holy grail of shopping days to retailers. It’s the day where they expect to turn the most profit. That means amazing deals, discounts, and specials.
A few years ago, retailers were opening the doors at 6 a.m., now they are opening at 12 a.m. Walmart is opening their doors at 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving night. These retailers are not joking around! And neither are the shoppers. I just read about a lady who starting camping outside of a Best Buy nine days ago. So, If you’re heading out on Friday, here are a few shopping tips.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Please don’t be the lady fighting over flat screen t.v. in a pair of 5-inch platforms.
- Don’t forget your coupons. Do you really want to stand in line for hours only to be at the register and find out you left your 15% off coupons at home?
- Make sure you’re rested. How many times do you complain about making mistakes because you’re “too tired.” This is a serious shopping time. There is no room for mistakes.
- Bring your patience. That’s it. You’re going to need it.
- Don’t forget about the “door busters.” The earlier you arrive the better chance of getting a Blu-ray player for $10.
- Do your research manage your time. Don’t just show up and figure you’ll find good deals. Again, you’re just wasting valuable “Black Friday” shopping time.
- Don’t forget to eat a healthy meal and stay hydrated. You don’t won’t be sluggish on the busiest shopping day of the year do you? Those shopping pros will run you over with their carts!
- Bring a friend. Who else is going to hold your stuff if you can’t find a shopping cart?
- If all else fails…shop online. That’s a whole different post.
Do you have any “Black Friday” shopping tips?
The countdown for the holidays has begun! This is one of my favorite times of year. Yes, I’m “one” of those people. I’m a sucker for Christmas and all things having to do with winter. I know it’s still fall, but holiday and winter collections are already debuting. It’s time to get into the spirit of parties and celebrating.
Avenue, Evans, IGIGI, Jessica London, Monif C., Monroe and Main, Queen Grace Collection, Simply Be, and Ulla Popken have already given us their collections. We have everything from dazzling dresses to red hot looks. Take a look below, which one is your favorite?
Yes, you’re going to see a lot of red, white, and blue inspired looks as we get closer to this 4th of July weekend. I wanted to go a little bit of a different route to offer you some color inspiration. A lot of these pieces can be paired together or just worn alone. I chose a lot of casual pieces, because one…it’s summer…and two…it’s the weekend. And it’s going to be hot!
I’m looking at this and I can’t help but think how much I love all of these colors right now. Are you going to honor our country’s independence this weekend with a little red, white, and blue?