Being on a budget is not working for me! Look at what I found at Maurices! Darn e-window shopping! I’m definitely in the mood for coral and denim. Especially, the cutoff shorts. Which I can probably do at home…hmmm…lightbulb! This budgeting is inspiring DIY projects. I guess that’s a good thing. Right?
Are you daring enough to whip one out while the birds are chirping and flowers are blooming?
When I think of denim, the first thing that comes to mind is a great pair of jeans. If you’re the same way, you might want to rethink denim this spring. It’s coming at ya’ in the form of jewelry, dresses, skirts, shoes, and jackets. Are you ready?
**My fave is #2 the Denim Allure Dress by F21. I wanted to buy it this weekend but they only one left and it was too small!
My golden rule: Don’t do denim head to toe. Add one piece and work around it. You don’t want to look like a denim factory threw up on you!
- Forever 21 Denim Chain Bracelet
- Faith 21 Denim Allure Dress
- Torrid Blue Denim Aunika Heel
- Evans Stud Tulip Skirt
- Evans Denim Asymetric Biker Jacket
- Alloy Cruz Wedge
- Next Blue Denim Shirt
- Alloy London Stiletto in Bleach Denim
- Torrid Source of Wisdom-Denim Stretch Bubble Dress
- ASOS Dark Western Denim Jacket
- Torrid Denim Puff Sleeved Dress
- Alloy Spoon Jeans Chambray Skirt