I consider myself an equal opportunity shopper. If it’s an item I like, it doesn’t matter where it comes from. And believe me I will shop high and low for something I like. Did I forget to mention I also love a deal? Yes I do! Well…hello there 10DollarMall.com…where “Everything is $10 or Less!” Read more
Update: They do carry plus sizes now. You can find them here.
I’ve told you all a million times before, one of the reasons I started this blog was to be able to share with you my love for fashion and shopping. And although I love to give you the inside scoop of where to find my favorite plus size fashion pieces, I’m also in love with accessories. I think ModDeals.com knew this when they contacted me. Read more
I love finding new and “cost effective” ways to handle my shopping addiction and then sharing them with you! This time, I have to admit I didn’t find this…they actually found me and that makes me happy! I’d love to introduce you to DaisyGem…one of my NEW favorite jewelry and accessories sites! Read more
I’ve been looking for a magenta shoe and I’ve found it. Say hello to my new love affair. I really don’t need many words to describe the love for a shoe. It’s something you either understand or you don’t. And doesn’t a picture speak a thousand words? Just look at these gorgeous H by Halston pumps/wedges I bought at Baker’s yesterday. Yes, they were on sale. Sorry, they aren’t on the web site. I think I actually drooled when I saw the sole on these shoes.
Handbag shopping is not for the weak. Buying that perfect bag isn’t an easy task. There’s so much to consider; style, color, price, size, designer, and the wow factor. I know! It’s stressful just thinking about it, right?
What if I told you there’s a place, where you can not only shop from an inventory of over 25,000 bags, but you can also sell your own handbags, interact with the sellers, and chat with your buyers all in one place? Do I have your bag obsessed attention now?
Bags Bonanza, is an online marketplace selling designer bags at discount prices. Now, it’s not just any normal marketplace. In fact it’s the best eBay alternative out there. Search for your future bag by brand, style, color, material, and price. It’s sooooo easy to use.
In fact, I’ve been on this vintage handbag kick lately. I found three vintage bags that I’m really interested in. The Dooney and Bourke ($144.95), Gucci ($139.00), and Coach ($18.95). OK, I know the Coach bag is an amazing price, but I’m loving the other one’s too! Ugh! Decisions…decisions.
If you decide you’d rather make a little cash, then selling on Bags Bonanza is really the way to go. Remember, when I said they were the best eBay alternative? Well, they are. Just take a look at their fees. They are over 50% lower. You can even start selling right away and you’ll get automatic Google promotion. Excuse me while I sift through my bag inventory…I just might start selling.
Find the handbag that was meant to be yours. Brands like Fendi, Christian Dior, Burberry, Chloe, and Louis Vuitton are waiting for you! Visit www.Bags.Bonanza.com today.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Bonanza.com, the best eBay alternative. The above is my true and honest opinion.
Hey loves! I just want to wish you a amazingly beautiful Memorial Day Weekend! And because I love you, I’ve rounded up a few sales and coupon codes. You know I couldn’t let these deals pass you by. Enjoy and I can’t wait to see what you buy. You’re welcome!
Be safe this weekend and have fun. xoxo
- Alloy: 20% OFF Every Single Item: Use Code: STARS
- Ashley Stewart: Free Shipping with Your $75 Purchase
- City Chic: Everything is 50% OFF
- Eliza Parker: 25% OFF Everything: Use Code: Fresh25
- Fashion To Figure: 25% OFF Online Only: Use Code: MEMORIAL25
- Jessica London: 30% Off your entire order plus Free Shipping (on orders of $50 or more): Use Code: JLMEMORIAL
- Kiyonna: 20% OFF a purchase of $100 or more plus Free Shipping: Use Code: GOODBUY20
- Kohls: Extra 15% Off: Use Code: MAY15Plus5
- Lane Bryant: Buy One Get One Free on All Crops, Tops, and Flip Flops: Use Code: BOGOFREELB
- Macy’s: Extra 15% Off plus Free Shipping (with $99 purchase): Use Code: KICKOFF
- OneStopPlus.com: 30% OFF orders of $75 or more: Use Code: OSP30%SALE
- Size Appeal: Get 25% OFF when you spend $75 or More: Use Code: MEMORIAL25
- Style369.com: 20% Off Everything
- Torrid: 50-85% OFF All Clearance: Online & In Store
- UrbanOG: 20% OFF Entire Purchase: Use Code: MEMORIAL530
**Please note: Most sales end on Monday, May 30, 2011. Each sale is different and may have restrictions. I am not responsible for broken or non-working codes.
I’ve been going to yard sales (a.k.a rummage sales and garage sales) since I was little kid and I’ve even hosted a few. And now that summer is almost here, there are going to be tons of them and I can’t wait. This morning I attended one held by Stylist Reah Norman. Now, if you’re going to attend a yard sale, you definitely want to go to one held by a stylist. Reah is a close friend of mine, so I made sure to go and support her. Oh…I also wanted to do some shopping. I walked out with three tops, a dress, a scarf, a bracelet, and a pair of shoes for $35! I was definitely a happy shopper.
After I left, I started thinking how awesome yard sales are. If you call yourself a bargainista and you’ve never been to one…well…let’s just say you’re not really a full fledged bargainista. LOL. Here are my reasons why you should love yard sales.
- Low Low Prices-The whole idea of going to yard sales is to buy items at low prices. These are things the person hosting it doesn’t want anymore, so you might even have a chance to negotiate on prices as well.
- You’re Going Green-When you buy an item, you’re saving it from going into the landfill. Therefore you’re reusing it and that makes the planet happy.
- Vintage Finds-You never know what you’ll come across at yard sales, especially if it’s an estate sale. People have found unique and valuable items just by rummaging through boxes people pull out of their garages.
- No Pressure-It’s all about leisurely shopping, just walking around and taking your time. And no one will make you feel bad if you leave without buying anything.
- Happiness-You’re giving an article of clothing a second chance to make you look fashionable. And in the end, that leads to happy clothes and a happier you.
Wow, it’s been a while since I did a Bank Breaker V$. Bargain feature. This time I chose an item that I want-a white satchel. This hand bag is a very chic no-nonsense kind of bag. I can really see it getting a lot of use this spring and into summer. I found the Alexa by Mulberry on LaGarconne.com in “petticoat white” for $1150.00! It’s our “Bank Breaker” all right. I actually like the “Bargain” bag better.
The “Bargain” bag is the Maurissa Carry-All Messanger from Melie Bianco in “bone” for $96.00. That is an insane deal compared to the bag above. If you’re a regular reader, then you know Melie Bianco is one of my new favorite hand bag designers. This one is definitely making my list.
I’m back after honoring the ‘For Japan with Love’ Blogger’s Day of Silence. On my day off I had a chance to go to the Fashion District in Downtown Los Angeles with my girl Ivory. FYI, she’s a fabulous fashionista and an awesome shopping partner.
We were in search of plus size fashion and believe me it wasn’t easy! We headed down to Santee Alley a.k.a. “The Alley.” It’s literally a 3 blog alley way of shopping. It’s mostly clothes, shoes, handbags, accessories, and toys. But,you can pretty much find anything down there. It’s only a five minute drive from my house, I really need to go down there more often.
Let’s just say there was A LOT of walking. I did make a mini shopping haul video. You can go over to my YouTube channel and watch it. I even did a little review of my new favorite tee. The “I Love my Rolls” t-shirt by Feminine Funk.