Brenda’s back with a fashion and beauty update!
Living in Arizona means you must always have a summer dress and chic sandals around! It’s gets pretty hot out there! Curves and Chaos loves this floral print tube dress.
And when it comes to makeup, she doesn’t discriminate. Whether it’s an over-the-counter or department store product, Brenda just wants it to perform. It has to get the job done!
Here are a few of the beauty products she used to get the following looks.
- Flower headband from Styles for Less and earrings from Target. Anastasia eyebrow pencil, Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, MAC Studio Fix powder, Loreal Mother Pearl eyeshadow, MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow, Revlon Colorstay pencil eyeliner in black, Revlon Double Twist mascara, Revlon Colorstay lip color in natural, and MAC blush in Margin.
- The dress brand is unknown…she stole it from her sister. Ring is from Target and sandals are from Charlotte Russe.
- Revlon Color Cream shadow and MAC eyeshadow in Dazzlelight Tempting and Retro-Speck.
- MAC Studio Fix powder and Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil. Brenda claims it’s the best! Anastasia only specializes in brow makeup.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder and Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, Revlon Colorstay lip Color in natural, MAC lipstick in High Tea, MAC eyeshadow in Tempting, MAC Retro-Speck, Revlon Cream shadow on top of eyeshadow, Revlon eyeliner, and Loreal Voluminous mascara.
- Revlon eyelash curler, Loreal mascara and Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black. All great by The way!
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime lip color in Timeless Nude.