If you need to know anything about me, at this very moment, then you should know I’m obsessed with kimonos. Like…I want to wear them all of the time. In fact, I bought one yesterday. I’m a sucker for the flowy material and yummy prints. Are you with me? Do you love them too? I went snooping around online and found 16 plus-size kimonos that should be in my closet right now.
As I was creating this kimono wish list, I noticed that one of the biggest trends with these are dark floral prints, crushed velvet, lace, and fringe. Oh…fringe. Don’t you just love fringe? I’m getting distracted here.
Back to the kimonos…
If you’ve ever wondered how to wear a kimono, take a look at how they’re styled below. They’re super easy to style for fall too. Here are a simple ideas:
- Try wearing one over a body con dress, opaque tights, and ankle booties.
- Grab your favorite pair of denim, a tank, and knee-high boots.
- Throw one on with a long tunic, leggings, and chunky boots.
- Go boho with a loose fitting tee, a pair of shorts, opaque tights, and ankle boots.
- Feel free to accessorize with your favorite scarf, fringe bag, or hat.
Are you kimono fan? How do you style them? Share your tips with us below!
- New Look Inspire Border Print Duster Coat
- Torrid Floral Print Open-Front Fringe Kimono
- Boohoo Martine Dark Floral Long Kimono
- Citron Print Jewel Neck Duster
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Kimono in Floral Bird Print
- ASOS CURVE Kimono in Lace
- Forever 21 Lace-Trimmed Chiffon Kimono
- Living Doll L.A. Fall Floral Kimono
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Premium Kimono In Burnout Floral
- ModCloth Touch of Tranquil Jacket
- Living Doll L.A. Harvest Moon Maxi
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Midi Kimono In Light Rose Print
- Citron Silk Kimono Jacket
- ASOS CURVE Premium Mix Floral Longline Kimono
- Evans Black Devore Kimono
- Citron Open Silk Duster