There are million-and-one reasons to repeat an outfit. I’m guilty of wearing my favorites over and over. Whether I love the style or fit, there’s just something about those favorites that call my name the minute I reach into my closet. As we head into summer, I know you might want to change your favorites up a bit. That’s why I came up with five simple accessories to refresh any summer outfit.
- Straw Hat: Have an outdoor event to attend this summer? Wake up your favorite maxi dress with something like this straw fedora. Not only will it help keep you cool, but you’ll look fab while you’re sipping on that chilled drink.
- Chic Sunglasses: Summer isn’t summer without a chic pair of sunglasses. There are tons of trends to try, but I’m crushing on these oversized shades. These add an instant retro touch to any outfit. And you’ll keep the sun out of your eyes as you’re running errands.
- Lightweight Scarf: I’m not kidding when I say I’m a little scarf obsessed. They are one of my favorite accessories and can freshen up almost any look this summer. But, stick with a lightweight material so you don’t overheat. You can pair something like this white scarf with a white hot dress.
- Bold Bag: Sometimes all you need is a bold and bright bag to awaken the fashion senses. The yellow bag above would look amazing with almost every color of the rainbow.
- Oversized Watch: Say hello to one of my favorite jewelry trends—a mens-inspired oversized watch. Stack a watch like this with your must-have arm candy. It will add an instant classic and fresh touch to your outfit.
No matter how you decide to freshen up your wardrobe, whether it’s cleaning out your closet or shopping for new pieces all together, always keep yourself refreshed.
Bottled Starbucks Iced Coffee beverages are the perfect blend of premium Starbucks coffee and 2 percent milk. Available in four delicious offerings: Coffee + Milk, Low Calorie Coffee + Milk, Vanilla, and Caramel, Starbucks Iced Coffee ready-to-drink beverages are the perfect on-the-go refreshment to get you through the daily commute, big projects such as spring cleaning, or an exciting road trip with friends. Look for it at major grocery and convenience stores, available nationwide.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Starbucks Coffee Company via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Starbucks Coffee Company.