Giveaway: My Mary Kay Pretty in Pastels Look (closed)
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Mary Kay®, People en Espanol and Latina Bloggers Connect.
Who’s officially ready for all things spring? I know my loves in the colder parts of the country are! Believe me, I feel your pain! I used to live in North Dakota and Germany, and although I enjoyed my winter, I couldn’t wait for sunny days and blooming flowers. This is the perfect season to wake things up a little. And the best way I know how is with a fresh spring makeup look, like the Mary Kay Pretty in Pastels look. And guess what? I have a giveaway valued at $300 just for you!
I’ve partnered with Mary Kay on their latest campaign to give you guys an inside look into a makeup routine that will go perfectly with one of spring’s hottest trends—pastels. As a kid I was not a fan, but now I love the different hues of pink, blue, yellow, lavender, and mint.
So, we know that Mary Kay is all about keeping us up-to-date on the latest styles and trends. In fact, they offer some great tips on how to wear pastels in this video. Make sure you check it out.
I decided that my Pretty in Pastels makeup look was going to be fresh and bright—with glowing skin of course. Which is perfect for any pastel spring outfit. Below, you’ll find my step-by-step routine on how I got my look and all the products I used to get it.
Here’s How to Get My Pretty in Pastels Look:
- After cleaning and moisturizing my face, I applied Mary Kay’s CC Cream in Light to Medium.
- I used the Mary Kay Liquid Foundation Brush for the application. This CC Cream will add some shine to your face, add primer if you’d like a more matte look.
- After my doing my eyebrows, I applied three shades of Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color: Crystalline on the brow bone, Moonstone on the crease of the eye, and Copper Glow on the lid. I made sure to blend the colors for a more even look.
- Next I applied Mary Kay Bronzing Powder in Light to Medium, for a natural glow.
- I normally apply bronzer to my cheek bones, jawline, and lightly across my forehead. This will even out the bronzed look.
- For my cheeks, I swept Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush across the apple of my cheeks.
- When it comes to a day look, I normally only apply eyeliner on the upper eye lid—close to the lash line. I used Mary Kay Eyeliner in Deep Brown.
- Let’s get to the lashes! I put on a few coats of Mary Kay Lash Love in Black. Give your lashes at least 10 seconds to dry in between each coat to avoid clumping.
- A neutral lip is always perfect for spring. First, I applied Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Color Me Coral.
- To add some shine, I put on a coat of Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Au Naturel.
- In an attempt to control shine, I dusted a little bit of the Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder.
- Lastly, I spritzed my finished look with Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia. This helped set my look all day.
Would you like to win all the Mary Kay products I used above? Enter my giveaway below!
Enter below to win the Mary Kay Bronzing Powder – Lt-Med, Mary Kay Bronzing Powder – Med-Dark, Translucent Powder Mini, Mineral Cheek Color – Shy Blush, Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia, Mineral Eye Color – Copper Glow, Mineral Eye Color – Moonstone, Mineral Eye Color – Crystalline, Lash Love Mascara – Black, Eyeliner – Bronze, Eyeliner – Deep Brown, True Dimensions Lipstick – Color Me Coral, NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss – Au Natural, Mary Kay Compact, Compact Eye Applicators, Compact Cheek Brush, CC Cream – Light-Med, CC Cream – Med-Deep, Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, Brush Collection, and Liquid Foundation Brush ($300 Value). **All rules and details are in the widget below**