Day of the Dead Inspired Look
It’s the middle of October, Halloween is around the corner, and Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos) is every where. I not only love the Mexican holiday, but I love the fashion inspired by it. That’s why I decided to create my own plus size Day of the Dead inspired look.
It’s really not that hard to create this look. All you need are skulls, red roses, and a floral crown. OK, that’s not all you need, but it’s a great way to start. Feel free to also include some patterned or opaque tights to your outfit. And if you’re really in the mood to create an entire look, you should check out this Day of the Dead Makeup Tutorial my friend Rachel did. It’s amazing!
Here’s my Day of the Dead inspired look! What do you think?
1. Torrid Black Embroidered Skull Back Tank Dress
2. Betsey Johnson Betsey Vampire Crystal Skull Earrings
3. Rock ‘N Rose Ophelia Oversized Floral Headband
4. Dean of DIY Dress in Plus Size
5. ASOS CURVE Twist Cuff Bracelet
6. Betsey Johnson Betsey Vampire Crystal Skull Ring
7. Georgen by Aldo
8. Torrid Opaque with Back Seam Tights
9. Madame Melon Frida Necklace
10. Torrid Spiderweb Tights