No one can deny the beauty that is Arlenis Sosa. I mean just look at her! She’s stunning! No wonder she’s the Lancôme spokesmodel. A few weeks back, Arlenis attended the New Yorkers for Children 2013 Fall Gala to benefit youth in foster care. And she looked gorgeous!
I fell in love with her natural and perfect fall look, that was created by Lancôme National Makeup Artist Tarek Abbas. I just knew I had to share it with you.
Straight from Tarek himself, here’s how you can recreate this look using products from Lancôme:
1. After cleansing skin apply DreamTone Serum to even out the skin tone. “I highly recommend this product because it not only corrects imperfections but it also acts as a fantastic foundation primer,” says Abbas.
2. Next, use Bienfait Aqua Vital Cream, which is infused with moisture, for skin that glows with vibrant health. Complement this with Visionnaire Eye to rid any dark circles.
3. For a perfectly even, flawless complexion use Teint Visionnaire Foundation and top with Dual Finish Powder Makeup for a natural, sheer finish. Then, strategically apply concealer wherever extra coverage may be needed, like around the eyes or nose. Arlenis is wearing Teint Visionnaire in Suede (#500), Dual Finish in Ginger IV and Maquicomplet Concealer in Mocha.
4. To create captivating eyes apply Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Golden Frenzy. Then, use Liner Design Gel Liner in Black Fishnets, which has a rich and creamy texture for even application, and accent with Artliner 24H Eyeliner in Gold, along with several coats of Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara.
5. Lastly, complete the look with Rouge in Love Lipstick in Cocoa Couture, Le Lipstique Contouring Stick in Raisinberry and Gloss in Love Lip Gloss in Scarlett Starlette for sumptuous long-lasting color.