Oh summer…you’re here and some of us couldn’t be happier. OK…sometimes you’re kinda hot and just thinking about our beauty routine can get annoying. I’m just being honest here! So, when L’Oréal Paris wants to offer us a few summer beauty tips to make things easier and a giveaway as a bonus—I welcome them with open arms.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve already been on a little bit of beauty strike with this heat. I’m wearing as little product as possible. Are you doing the same?
Below you’re going to find some of the best summer beauty tips from L’Oréal Paris hair and makeup brand ambassadors Marcos Carrasquillo and Claudia Betancur. They even share their favorite L’Oréal Paris products.
Read them below and then make sure you enter the giveaway! One lucky reader will win L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift CC Cream, L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara, L’Oréal Paris Feria Wild Ombre, and L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Damage Repair Erasing Balm. I wish I could win! All the details to enter will be at the end of the post.
· The ombré look is the new way to add a reflection and contrast into clarifying your hair from the middle to the end, creating a gradual effect from dark to light. L’Oréal Paris has created the first coloring kit to achieve this look at home called Feria Wild Ombré with which you can control the location and the intensity level of the application to clarify your hair as you wish. You can achieve a variety of looks ranging from subtle to striking.
· If you’d like to start the summer season with a more vibrant option, red hair embraces you with a vivid and fun look. I recommend using L’Oréal Paris Féria Power Reds and dare to change like singer Carly Rae Jepsen . She has been one of the latest celebrities to switch to red hair with spectacular results, her vibrant red hair highlights her light-colored eyes.
· Hair treatments are essential for this summer because it works naturally on your hair. Blondes, reds, and brunettes cannot afford to look dull and lifeless. I recommend using specific treatments such as L’Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm, which provides spectacular lighting, reviving all hair types and saying goodbye , once and for all to dull hair. The results are radiant hair with silky and sealed ends.
· The ideal look for this time of year is to have skin looking fresh and transparent, this is why I recommend using the lightweight Visible Lift CC Cream from L’Oréal Paris because it is the perfect product for summer, as it helps to match your skin tone providing a smooth and radiant finish- while protecting you from the sun.
· Be bold and fearless and use vibrant eye colors. I’m loving the new Colour Riche Eyeliners from L’Oréal Paris which comes in bold colors such as emerald green, cobalt, violet and the regular brown and black. Don’t be afraid to create a thick line over your eye with your favorite color.
· To add the final touch to your eyes, always apply a good mascara like the new L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara, ideally apply it from root to tip, and wriggle it in the middle to extend and separate the lashes.
· Your lips should always look fresh and cheerful, with lots of shine. Use L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Pink Resistance.