My Week on Instagram
Can you believe it’s already Friday? I know the saying “time flies when you’re having fun,” but this is kind of getting out of hand. It’s flying by too quickly! This past week has been packed with love and friendship. Two things you can never have enough of. I’m beyond blessed. Here’s my week on Instagram.
- He he he…I convinced my hubby to spend an evening at the Getty Museum here in L.A. He wasn’t too happy about it at first, but I’m super clever. We did get lost in the hills for a second, but after a little GPS help we made our way to this beautiful place. It was time well spent.
- Me in all of my glory, wearing a denim vest I ripped the sleeves of earlier that morning. I’m kind of obsessed with my DIY denim vest.
- I’m a proud L.A. Dodgers fan! I went to two games this week, ate a Doyer Dog, and dressed accordingly. Go blue!
- After breakfast with my beautiful friend Nicole, I came across these steps. A beautiful message and reminder.
- A big thanks to Kia for letting me borrow this Sorento for the week. It’s an awesome SUV with some cool features. I don’t want to give it back!
- Here I am with my stunning friend Dawn. I love this girl. We were invited by Kia to a taping of The Voice. Unfortunately, no cell phones were allowed inside. So, this is the only pic we have.
- The delicious meal from Cha Cha Cha. Thanks for the invite Nicole!