I always feel I need help in the hair department. Just last year I chopped it all off, but now that it’s getting longer, I need quick and easy tips on how to style it. OK…the truth is I want hair like Actress/Singer Maite Perroni. Long, soft, and voluminous waves courtesy of Pantene never hurt anybody.
Here she is at People en Español’s 50 Most Beautiful party. Looking all gorgeous in her sparkling jumpsuit. She was styled by Irma Martinez, but her hair was courtesy of renowned hairstylist, Antonio Rosales.
Using Pantene’s new Stylers Collection, he gave her this easy to get hairstyle. Below, he even gives us D.I.Y tips on you can create this wavy loose hairstyle yourself! I thought it was pretty easy, so I wanted to share it with you.
Get Maite’s Look:
- Step 1: To start transforming Maite’s natural straight hair, I applied Pantene Heat Protection Spray to protect hair from heat damage and prepare for styling.
- Step 2: I divided the hair on top of the head in two sections and used two large rollers, one for each side of the head to add volume at the root.
- Step 3: After the top hair has been rolled, I sectioned the bottom hair in ½ inch sections and used a curling iron to create many closed waves.
- Step 4: Once all hair was completely wavy, I removed the two rollers and asked Maite to flip her head back to be able to finger comb her waves to loosen them up and transform into soft waves.
- Step 5: And finally, I couldn’t let her go without my final touch! I sprayed Pantene Pro-V Stylers Flexible Hold Hairspray throughout Maite’s long hair to maintain the volume and seal the style so it will last all night.
- For additional beauty tips, please visit www.mipantene.com or follow us on Twitter @PANTENE, hash-tag #WantThatHair