When I was asked to work on the latest Neutrogena campaign, there was no way I was going to turn it down. Being a Neutrogena Ambassador I know how dedicated they are to teaching us how to take care of our skin. I also know they truly believe we are all “Beautiful Inside and Out.” And that’s what matters most.
I struggled for a very long time believing this myself. Today, that’s a whole different story. I love myself for all that I am. Nothing will change that. Yes, sometimes I have “those” days. But they really are few and in-between. I blame the yucky days on crazy hormones. I have to blame something! LOL!
Whether I’m cosmetic-free or wearing Neutrogena’s latest makeup line, I feel beautiful…from start to finish. I swear I do and I don’t mean that in a conceited way at all! That’s why I didn’t hesitate to share the photos below with you. It’s me in all my glory. Before and after using a few of their products. I found a perfect spring look, that will keep me fresh all day. Check out my step by step. It’s an easy and quick makeup routine. And before you go, make sure you get the details below for the upcoming Twitter party!!
- First things first, I used Neutrogena’s Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes to remove any makeup left behind after washing my face. If you have acne prone skin I recommend trying their Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes instead. My hubby loves them! But, they can be a little harsh on my normal to oily skin.
- The Towelettes are seriously my favorite! They remove the most stubborn water proof mascaras! I make sure to use them at night to take my makeup off. Did I mention they were my favorite?
- Before applying foundation, I applied Neutrogena Shine Control Primer. Don’t forget (like I did) to apply sunscreen daily. The Ultra Sheer Sunblock is lightweight and won’t leave an oily finish. Please note, I only apply this primer to the oily areas of my face. I concentrate on my forehead, around my nose, and chin.
- Next, I applied Neutrogena’s Shine Control Makeup in Natural Beige. It does contain a SPF of 20. If you need extra help in the shine department, you can set your makeup with their Shine Control Powder. I didn’t use it in these photos.
- The Crease Proof Eyeshadow in Constant Copper was probably one of the easiest things to apply. I love the rounded tip. It goes on smooth and instantly brightened my eyes. It is one of those eyeshadows that get darker, the more you apply. I kept mine light for this look.
- One of my top mascaras, the Healthy Lengths Mascara in Carbon Black was next. I applied a few coats. Not too much. I love the healthy looking lashes!
- I finished the look with Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Juicy Peach. This is a barely there and sheer kind of lip color. Yes, it does smell like peach and yes it is amazing. My lips are super soft!
Ta-daaaaaaaaaa…here’s the final look! What do you think? Let’s discuss this on the next Neutrogena #NGTBeautifulInsideOut Twitter! Invite and details below!
Date: Monday, April 8th, 2013
Time: 9pm EST / 6PM PST
Where: On Twitter with the hash tag #NTGBeautifulInsideOut
Disclosure: This sponsored post is part of a campaign with Neutrogena and Latina Bloggers Connect. Any opinions expressed in this post are true and 100% mine.