I’m bummed…because of my traveling I haven’t had a chance to see the Golden Globes. But, I have been keeping up with the red carpet photos. And I know the hottest celebs looked stunning thanks to a lot of some of my favorite beauty brands. Just like Sofia Vergara with Covergirl, Nicole Richie with Suave Professionals, and Jennifer Lopez with L’Oreal Paris did.
Get their red carpet looks, courtesy of Covergirl, Suave Professionals, and L’Oreal Paris by following the details below, step-by-step.
Look courtesy of Cover Girl
by Makeup Artist Kayleen McAdams
- I started by applying Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation (NEW!) in Classic Tan (#860) all over and set it with COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium.
- Then, I applied a light dusting of Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze and Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands, a warm blush, on the apples of the cheeks.
- I wanted to give the eye a wash of shadow, so I used only one shade, Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in Brown Smolder, and softly blended it over the entire lid.
- I applied LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line and extended it past the lash line to give a slight wing.
- I finished off the look with three coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom.
- On the lips, I applied Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube, blotted and added another coat to make it last all night. I gave Sofia the lipstick to keep in her clutch so she could touch herself up throughout the night.
Hair Courtesy of Suave Professionals
by Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho
- Wash hair with New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
- Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
- After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
- Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
- Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray.
- Place 1-2 drops of the New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.
- Place the Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in your clutch for touchups on the go.
Look Courtesy of L’Oreal Paris
By Makeup Artist by Mary Phillips at the Magnet Agency
- STEP 1: Mary prepped Jennifer’s skin with L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur ($24.99) creating a virtually flawless complexion
- STEP 2: Since Jennifer’s dress was white and nude, Mary warmed up Jennifer’s skin using L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Caramel Beige ($10.95)
- STEP 3: To create the classic Jennifer Lopez glow, Mary used L’Oréal Paris Super-Blendable True Match Crayon Concealer in Fair/Light Warm ($8.95) to brighten up the under-eye area and illuminate the cheek bones
- STEP 4: Mary used a small amount of L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in Nude Lift ($12.95) on Jennifer’s cheeks to add a hint of color and sheen
- STEP 5: As a focus for the look, Mary used several colors of the L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quads ($7.95) includingCupa Joe as a base and Black Pump around the outer corners
- STEP 6: Towards the lashline, Mary added L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Black ($7.95) to create depth and sculpt the eyes around the crease
- STEP 7: To further define the eyes, Mary used the L’Oréal Paris Super Slim Liner by Infallible ($8.95) on the top lids
- STEP 8: To finish off the seductive smoky eye, Mary used the L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara ($9.95) on both the top and bottom lashes
- STEP 9: Mary kept the lips very warm and neutral with a nude lip using L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Eternally Nude ($9.99)
Hair by Lorenzo Martin
- STEP 1: Lorenzo prepped Jennifer’s hair with the L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Triple Resist Shampoo and Conditioner ($4.99 each). Then while hair was wet, Lorenzo used the L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Triple Resist Ultimate Strength Solution($6.99) to reinforce the hair prior to styling
- STEP 2: Lorenzo applied a quarter size amount of L’Oréal Paris EverCurl Sculpt & Hold Cream-Gel ($8.99) to condition the hair and prep it for being curled
- STEP 3: Curled using a 1 inch curling iron and then gently sprayed L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Beach Spray ($6.99) to each section helping to hold the curl and add texture
- STEP 4: For each curl created, Lorenzo pinned the curl to the scalp using a bobby pin. When all curls were created, Lorenzo sprayedL’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Strong Hold ($14.99) approximately six inches from the scalp. Curls set for 15 minutes, then released
- STEP 5: Once curled are released, Lorenzo took a medium round brush and brushed out the curls to create volume
- STEP 6: Creating a deep side part, Lorenzo parted the hair to the side and used bobby pins to hold hair in place
- STEP 7: To finish the look, Lorenzo sprayed the L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Strong Hold Styling Spray ($6.99) to add shine and set the curls