The houndstooth print isn’t for everyone. In fact, half of you probably love it and the other half…not so much. But, that’s OK! Just because it’s a trend doesn’t mean you have to like it. I like my prints in small doses, that’s just me. And I can imagine wearing this print, also known as dogstooth, in an office or business casual setting.
It definitely has a retro vibe to it and I think that’s why I like it so much. And there seems to be a lot of it out there. I found tops, dresses, shoes, skirts, hats, nylons, and bags in houndstooth.
I’m curious to know what you think of it and where you’d wear it.
- Ashley Stewart Houndstooth Print Tight $10
- Charter Club Plus Size Blouse, Long-Sleeve Houndstooth-Print Macy’s $54.99
- NY Collection Plus Size Dress, Half-Sleeve Houndstooth Belted Macy’s $54
- August Accessories Houndstooth Mod Cap Bloomingdales $42
- Rachel Roy Pointed Toe Pumps – Ana Bloomingdales $225
- Alfani Plus Size Skirt, Houndstooth-Print Pencil Macy’s $69
- Lane Bryant Houndstooth Cape $49.95
- Sejour Back Zip Shell Nordstrom
- ASOS CURVE Peplum Top In Dog Tooth Check $64.71
- Vince Camuto Contrast Trim Houndstooth Blouse Nordstrom $99
- Grace Elements Plus Size Dress, Sleeveless Houndstooth Faux Leather Macy’s $99
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Peplum Skirt In Dogtooth $59.61
- Lane Bryant Mixed houndstooth sheer overpiece $54.95
- Lane Bryant Houndstooth wrap dress $69.95
- ModCloth Houndstooth or Dare Bag $59.99
- Forever 21 Houndstooth Combo Shirtdress $22.80