Nothing reminds me of fall more than boots. They are probably one of my most beloved pair of shoes during the chilly months. OK…it doesn’t get that cold here in Los Angeles, but I still adore them. In fact, I know my Uggs aren’t the only boots that will get some wear out of them in a few months. I have my eye on a pair of ankle boots!
Now, these aren’t really booties. I’m trying to stay away from the heel. Although a few of them below have heels, my goals is to stay as low to the ground as possible. Do you blame me? LOL! I can already see me wearing #11 with skinny jeans, tights, or leggings. And for some reason I have a thing for the buckles right now!
How would you wear them? Which pair is your favorite?
- Chloe Belted Ankle Boot, Neiman Marcus $1,145
- Steve Madden Quesstt $159.95
- MANGO Suede Buckles Ankle Boot $149.99
- Amplify Studded Western Boots $160
- Jeffrey Campbell, Urban Outfitters $198
- Alberto Fermani Triumvirate Ankle Boot, JILDOR $525
- ASOS ALTITUDE Leather Jodhpur Ankle Boots $93.67
- Juicy Couture Rino Flat Ankle Booties, Bloomingdales $328
- FIORENTINI & BAKER Nubis suede ankle boots, Net-A-Porter $505
- Steve Madden Vivvie $159.95
- Dolce Vita Java Ankle Boot, $129
- Splendid Long Beach Folded Harness Booties, Bloomingdales $148