Beauty Buzz: 5 L’Oreal Favorites
When it comes to beauty products I’m not afraid to admit I’m no guru. In fact, I feel like a beginner and that’s OK! Who’s with me? You won’t find any tutorials here! LOL! But, I do love to introduce you to products that will not only make you happy, but are easy to use and actually work! Just like these five L’Oreal Paris favorites that have been getting a lot of use lately!
- L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray (Extra Strong Hold): I’m not going to lie, this is probably the best hairspray I’ve ever used. I’ve already written a review post about it, but let me remind you that it actually holds and won’t dry your hair out. Your hair still feels soft and if you decide to brush it out, you won’t get those yucky white flakes.
- L’Oreal Sublime Sun Sunscreen (SPF 50 in Hydra Lotion Spray): This summer I know I’m going to be spending a lot of time outside and I need a sunscreen that’s easy to apply and actually stays on. This new line of sunscreen works and comes in different SPF’s. You can also find it for your face and in regular lotion form and in crystal clear mist.
- L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Color (in Club Prive): Just look at that color! Do I really need to say anything more?
- L’Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eyeshadow (in Amber Rush): This is my “go-to” eyeshadow. The color is amazing! A light layer shimmers and if you add more it becomes bold. It won’t crease and it stays put!
- L’Oreal Infallible 8HR Le Gloss (in Red Fatale): If you’re looking for a RED bold lip, then this is your gloss. It really does stay on, but I will admit I haven’t tested it for eight hours, more like four. I wear this when I want to stand out and don’t have to worry about reapplying after every meal or drink.
Have you used any of these products? Which one is your fave?
Stay tuned…I have a great L’Oreal giveaway coming up for you!
Disclosure: These products were courtesy of L’Oreal for review purposes only. The above is my true and honest opinion. I was NOT compensated for this post.
Living and loving life in L.A. with my hubby and two fur babies. I am a proud curvy Latina woman! Blogging and bringing people together is my passion. I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world!