Yes, that’s me in all of my modeling glory. Sorry ladies, but that’s the best you’re going to get out of me…LOL! Last month, when I was invited to Washington D.C., Mary Kay offered to give me a celebrity makeover. Of course I said YES! The experience was…well…an experience. I’ve never been pampered like this and I’m definitely no model. But, that didn’t stop me from taking it all in!
Angie Escamilla, the stylist dressed me in Calvin Klein (top), Michael Kors (denim), and Rachel Roy (shoes). Celebrity Makeup Artist Luis Casco used products from Mary Kay’s Spring/Summer Trend Report . The same products that Mary Kay wants to give one lucky reader! A package valued at $279!!
Enter below to win this entire package!
Products featured in People en Espanol Spring Trend Report:
- Mary Kay® Nourishine Plus™ Lip gloss in Mango Tango
- Mary Kay® Nourishine Plus™ Lip Gloss in Au Naturel
- Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist and Pale Blush
- Mary Kay® Lash Love™ Mascara in Black
- Mary Kay® Cream Blush in Sheer Bliss
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Cinnabar, Emerald, Ivy Garden, Copper glow and Honey Spice
- Mary Kay® Eyeliner in Rich Jade
- Mary Kay® Eyeliner in Deep Brown
Additional products to complete looks and fill a compact and compact mini:
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eyecolor in Crystaline
- Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek color in Strawberry Cream and Sparkling Cider (
- Mary Kay® Compact (unfilled)
- Mary Kay® Compact mini (unfilled)
- Mary Kay® Lip liner in Soft Blush
- Mary Kay® Cheek brushes (2)
- Mary Kay® Eye brush sets (2 packs)
*Each available in Formula 1 (Dry Skin), Formula 2 (Normal Skin) and Formula 4 (Oily Skin)