Anything with “Paradise” in the name is all I need to hear. And ARTISTRY’s ‘Escape to Paradise’ collection reminds me of my kind of escape…a tropical island. The soft and radiant colors are nothing but beautiful.
The collection consists of a Cheek and Eye Quad in Golden Glow and Fresh Radiance, Lip Gloss Duo in Tropical Coral and Pacific Orchid, and Eye Pencil in Island Violet and Lagoon. These are definitely luxury-quality cosmetics.
I really like their “Get the Look” tutorials on their web site. You can choose from four looks-Seascape, Beachfront, Beachfront-Sunset, and Seascape-Sea glass. They give you step-by-step instructions on how to achieve these looks. My favorite is Seascape.
1. Using an eye shadow brush, highlight the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone with Antique, a soft beige.
2. Sweep Shell, a soft purple, across eyelid from lash line to crease.
3. Mix Shell and Drift, a golden brown, and blend into crease to create natural definition.
4. Apply Lagoon eye pencil along the upper and lower lash lines, connecting at the corners. Use the built-in smudger tool to soften and blend the line.
5. Soften by applying Seafoam, a pale turquoise, over eyeliner.
6. Complete eyes with mascara on top lashes.
7. Using a blush brush, sweep over entire Fresh Radiance cheek colour quad. Follow the cheek bone from the top toward the corner of the mouth to create a sculpted effect. If desired, blend outward to soften.
8. For a subtle highlight, apply the lightest cheek colour at the temples and along the top of the cheekbone.
9. Apply Raspberry Shimmer lip gloss. Blend Sparkling Lavender on top to create a shimmering effect.