Who’s going to watch the Golden Globes on Sunday? We are now officially in award season and that means lots of gifting suites. I was invited to the L’Oreal Paris beauty suite inside the HBO Luxury Lounge at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. It was a day of pampering, which I really needed. And I got to hang out with my friend Lisann, who’s in town for the weekend.
L’Oreal Paris is celebrating 40 years of beauty, so it only seemed fit that the room was designed with gold touches everywhere! My makeup was done by celebrity makeup artist April. She gave me some helpful tips while using some of L’Oreal’s hottest products. Connie gave me one of the best manicures I’ve had in a long time…Thank goodness! This is my first time trying out their nail polish, and so far so good with their new line Colour Riche. Then the funny and talented Romero styled my hair. He had us cracking up! He gave me a very Bridget Bardot-inspired hair style.
This weekend celebrities will be get all primped and pampered courtesy of L’Oreal Paris, just like me for Sunday’s award show. I can’t wait to see the red carpet and what my favorite actresses are wearing and how they’re styled.
L’Oreal Paris wants to help get you “red carpet ready” for award season, with an awesome giveaway! Find out how you can enter to win an amazing package after the photos below!
One reader will win the following L’Oreal red carpet package!!
- Lauren Merkin Diana Metallic Snake Clutch
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Pavé Curb Link Bracelet
- L’Oréal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Collection
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Gloss 8HR
- L’Oréal Paris Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail
- L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free Styling Collection
- L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray