When you think of natural beauty products, you have to think of The Body Shop. They have been creating products with natural ingredients for years. All they want to do is “enhance your natural beauty and express your unique personality.” I’m all for beauty products with us in mind. And I love trying out new products with values like this.
We believe there is only one way to be beautiful, nature’s way.
I had a chance to try out five new products below.
1. 100% Natural Lip Roll-On: This lipgloss is mint-a-licious. It goes on nice and cool, with it’s metal roll-on ball. And it makes your lips glossy. Available now.
2. Hemp Moisturising Hand Wash: If you like the smell of hemp, then this is definitely your kind of hand wash. It is moisturizing and it’s made with Community Fair-Trade hemp seed oil. The scent does last for a while too. Available October 2011.
3. Almond Hand & Nail Butter: You already know how I feel about body butter, well this is made especially for your hands and nails. It smells so yummy and goes on nice and thick. It is made with sweet almond oil and Community Fair-Trade brazil nut oil. Available October 2011.
4. Extra Virgin Minerals Foundation: Any product with the word “mineral” it, doesn’t catch my attention. I’m afraid it will be too light and not provide coverage. This foundation was light, but it did cover. And it left a dewy fresh look. Available September 2011.
5. Wild Rose Hand Cream: I’m going to be honest, I’m not a fan of anything rose scented. In fact, I originally didn’t want to try it. But, I tried a little bit and it’s not overwhelming at all. It smells like an actual rose, with a powdery finishing scent. This is made with rosehip oil and Community Fair Trade brazil nut oil. Available October 2011.
The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes & Carbon Eye Definers (New shades now available!): I got my hands on Palette 20, and the colors are amazing for a smokey dramatic eye.
The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Hair Butter (Available starting October 2011): Yay for hair butter!! I finally wanted to try and I did. It wasn’t as thick as I thought it would be, but that didn’t matter. It still made my hair soft. I used Rainforest Radiance “sourced from the seed of the pracaxi tree which grows organically in the Amazonian rainforest, a few drops of this oil turns even the most difficult hair into manageable, shiny strands, boosting softness and helping you style and comb your hair easily.”
*The item pictured is not the type I tested.
What’s your favorite Body Shop product?
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. The products were compliments of The Body Shop. The above is my true and honest opinion.