Can I have a moment for a curvy/fat/chubby/plus sized fashion rant? These are my top 5 pet peeves when it comes to clothing made for women of my size.
- Please for the love of chubby thighs, can you figure out a way to make the inside of your pants/trousers more durable. Hello? I have thighs that rub together and that causes friction, which causes wear on the inside of the thigh.
- Cap sleeves on blouses are NOT my friend. Is it just me or does it look like my sleeves are shrinking? Either make it completely sleeveless or with a normal sleeve and I will buy it.
- I know I’m fat, you don’t have to remind me by making my clothes a lot more expensive than straight size clothes. Because you use “extra” material to make my dress. That my friend is called price discrimination.
- All of our breasts are not made equally. I may have a large chest, but Sally down the street doesn’t. Now she can’t buy your blouse because it’s way too big.
- Height does matter. Don’t forget there are tall and petite curvy women who want trendy fashion too. Not everyone is 5’7.