Found Objects is a creative and unique brand created by Angelica Callanta, a Chicago based designer, stylist and entrepreneur. She not only designs jewelery, but she also creates handbags, including custom designs and reconstructed vintage pieces.
“My aim is to find ordinary objects and morph them into extraordinary yet classic pieces of wearable art. My hope is that my designs convey a seamless combination of sophistication, elegance and fearless street style. When a woman wears ‘Found Objects’ I want her to exude confidence, grace and femininity paired with playful originality.”-Angelica Callanta
I featured some of her recycled leather jewelry from the Aurora line. I found her on Etsy and instantly loved her earth-friendly, hand crafted pieces. Especially the Slash Cuff.
Guess what? One lucky winner will get to choose any piece from the Aurora line! It’s even open internationally!!
Here’s what you have to do to enter (state all 3 items in ONE entry):
- Leave a comment below telling me what piece, from the Aurora line, you’d choose if you won (make sure you leave a valid email address or your entry will NOT count).
- You must “Like” Found Objects on Facebook.
- You must be following Curves and Chaos via Google Connect (on sidebar).
- Follow @FoundObjects on Twitter.
- Tweet “I’m Eco-chic with the @FoundObjects and @CurvesandChaos giveaway! Enter today http://bit.ly/p01y4X “