Looking for a bold nail color? You know, something that will make those nails pop?
Just so you know, I usually play it safe when it comes to nail color, but now I’m all about stepping out of my nail comfort zone.
If you’re not afraid of bold colors, then you should definitely try China Glaze’s Summer 2011 Collection “Island Escape.” This collection features a shimmering bold blue named Blue Iguana.
I wore this color yesterday and I got so many compliments I couldn’t stop looking at my nails. Do you ever do that? LOL!
The collection also features:
- Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
- 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
- Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
- Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green.
- Electric Pineapple: High intensity crème based lime green.
Take a look at the China Glaze tutorial featuring the Island Escape collection.