Sandal Season is here!! Well, it is in L.A. Sorry, I don’t mean to brag. Some of you will get yours soon! Then you’ll want to try this trend, if you haven’t already.
This is another shoe style that I didn’t really love at first. That is until I tried it on and the gladiator sandal captured my heart. These go great with maxi dresses, capris, shorts, skirts, and even skinny jeans. If you have a wide foot, don’t worry…Torrid has us covered!
I just want to thank all those hunky Roman gladiators for bringing us this trend!
My golden rule: Make sure you try them on before buying them! I know this sounds like common sense, but the width can be tricky in these.
- Torrid Audrey Gladiator Sandal $28
- Alloy Mari Gladiator $42.90
- ASOS Oasis Interlinked Gladiator Sandal $64.25
- Torrid Anna Gladiator Sandal $28
- Torrid Marilyn Gladiator Sandal $28
- DSW Union Bay Valencia Sandal $24.95
- Dillards Kenneth Cole Reaction “Gem ‘N’ Toast” Sandal $79
- ASOS Miss KG Kalila Plaited Gladiator Sandal $84.55
- Forever 21 Elegance Lattice Sandal $18.80