10 Things I love about myself.
Over the past couple of years, I have blogged my little heart out. It wasn’t until this past January, when I created Curves and Chaos, that I realized just how much I’ve grown as a person. This isn’t a “pat myself on the back” moment either. I honestly believe that this community of amazing and beautiful curvy bloggers, has been exactly what I needed to realize what I love about myself.
- I know what true love is.
- I know I’m not perfect.
- I can be silly any minute of any day and not be embarrassed by it.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I am stubborn and that’s OK.
- I use shopping as a way to relive stress.
- Sometimes, I eat dessert before dinner.
- I know the value of a hug.
- I rely on my faith to get me through this life.
- I know I would be nothing without the wonderful people in my life.