This summer trend will not only have you looking chic, but it will keep you comfy! I love that combo, don’t you? With its floor touching length, the maxi dress was made for me…and you. It’s so versatile too. You can dress it down with a pair of flip flops or dress it up a bit with a cute wedge or heel. If you wear it into the evening you can throw on your favorite cardigan or Pashmina wrap. Oh…if you were wondering I’m loving #9!
My golden rule: If the dress has a vibrant print, make sure to keep your jewelry simple.
- Alloy Halter Maxi Dress
- Nordstrom JS Collections Border Print Chiffon Dress
- Evans Jersey Stud Maxi Dress
- Lane Bryant Twist Top Printed Maxi Dress
- Faith 21 Fiery Floral Maxi Dress
- Torrid Navy Festival Tube Maxi Dress
- Torrid Denim Smocked Tiered Maxi Dress
- Old Navy Double Ruffle Floral Print Maxi Dress
- ASOS Curve Exclusive Bow Front Bandeau Maxi
- Faith 21 Embroidered Maxi Dress
- IGIGI Ibiza Maxi Dress
- Old Navy Twisted Twine Maxi Dress