You don’t have to love the 1960’s to appreciate tie-dye. It’s easy to wear, without looking like you’re headed to Woodstock.
Tie-Dye is already making a comeback. I guess we can’t enough of the psychedelic print! It’s definitely a fun print and can easily be found at your local thrift store, if you’re a bargain shopper like me. If you’re a daring and crafty fashionista, you might even attempt to create your own tie-dye fashion pieces! I’m calling dibs on #9!
My golden rule: Don’t let this bold print take over. Choose colors that would compliment your skin tone.
- Delias Blowfish Tie-Dye Skimmer
- Evans Tie-Dye 2-in-1 Cardigan
- Macy’s Tie Dye Cropped Leggings
- Nordstrom Rachel Pally White Label Long Caftan Dress
- Faith 21 Mineral Wash Spaghetti Strap Dress
- Faith 21 Tie Dye Knit Dress
- Macy’s Tie Dye Scoopneck
- Torrid Tie Dyed Footless Tights
- City Chic Maxi Border Bling
- City Chic Top Tie Dyed Print Knit
- Torrid Fergie Fuschia Tie-Dye Satin Disco Heel
- Yours Limited Collection Pink Tie Dye T-Shirt