Spring Trends: Coral
What’s the difference between coral and orange you say? Coral has a touch of pink or red hue. Let’s not worry about that…let’s just enjoy this vibrant color in our spring wardrobes. There’s nothing like a splash of color to wake up the fashion senses.
I’ve had my eye on #3 for about two weeks now. I think I’m going to go and grab it before it’s gone. And don’t get me started on #5!! Love love love coral.
My golden rule: Don’t let bright colors frighten you! Even if it’s a pair of shoes or a rockin’ handbag, wear it proud!
- Faith 21 Demeter Floral Tunic
- Old Navy Embroidered Tops
- Old Navy Embroidered-Eyelet Scarves
- Lane Bryant Braided Thong Sandal
- Asos Curve Fitted Waist Dress
- Evans Coral Check Scarf
- Lane Bryant Sleeveless Rosette Top
- Asos Curve Sheer Panel Twist Front Dress
- Nordstrom Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Draped Jersey Dress
- Faith 21 Ruffle Trim Ribbed Tank